Corporate Training and Professional Development in Mumbai India
Corporate Training & Professional Development is broad term covering multiple kinds of professional employee training programs and learning techniques.
Improving employee performance is paramount to boost corporate bottom line and with better people management. Our Corporate Training & Professional Development programs help employees grasp new technology knowledge or skills to enhance business performance as well as productivity. As we have heard that “Effective training is more than just business”, Employees training is must to motivate your employees to push themselves forward and strive to develop new skills and expertise. Every successful organization spends time, energy, and money on training for continuous upskilling results in an organization of engaged and high-performance employees. With Corporate Training & Professional Development Training, organizations can keep up with the change that means all the strategies for organizational development will be successful.
Need for high-impact Corporate Training & Professional Development Programs:
Delivering an effective performance is the key to any organizational success by focusing on organization’s mission statement, philosophy, and goals. It helps you retain the potential customer and grow business. It is in 2016, Spending on Corporate Training & Professional Development Programs reached an estimated & 50 billion in the US alone. To determine the impact of training on an employee and organization productivity, here are few key metrics:
- Increase your skills set to heighten your skills set.
- Increase your Confidence
- Reduce costs by cost operation saving
- Increase employee retention leads to a better employee retention rate.
- Increase your Competitive Edge for driving forward and staying one step ahead of the competition.
- Increase your Efficiency & Potential to deliver more and achieve greater success.
- Increase your professionalism to hone your selling skills and fosters professional selling habits.
- Increase your sales Revenue to increase sales from existing clients and skills development.
How to Create High-Impact Corporate Training & Professional Development Programs:
High-Impact Corporate Training & Professional Development programs need a smart planning and alignment process. To achieve an organizational goal, following steps should be included in Training planning.
- Identify Business Impact: Prepare and Develop your training method to meet the company’s training requirement. Keeping organization training requirement, make sure training and development make a measurable impact.
- Take Inventory of Employee Skill Gap: It is the process of identifying the gap between employee current skills and needs of training. Employee Skills Gap Analysis is the first state in the training process to identify the problem of not being productive.
- Layer Training Methods: A fast and efficient pre-training method use layered, sustainable learning activities to create performance improvement. This categorization makes sure that you are targeting the right employees, customer, and business needs while training the right employees at the right time in a way they want. This layer will include, determining the training activities that will motivate the employee to perform the task and make training more effective.
- Evaluate Effectiveness of Training and Sustain Gain: The last phase of training planning is evaluating the effectiveness and initiative’s impact.
Types of Corporate Training & Professional Development Programs
- Professional Development Training: Growing Skills and Professional development is an ongoing process for all levels of the organizational employees. Our corporate training & professional development workshops are designed to assist employees of leading companies to build valuable work skills and improve performance by enhancing productivity.
- Management & Supervisors Development: Management training includes management development and leadership training to move participants from work-supervision to team-leading. By improving interpersonal skills, conflict management, and enabling them to collaborate activities, one can turn from management to leadership. Our Corporate Training Company offers you best management development training programs,
- Technical Skills Development: The technical training is a fundamental employee education components that include data analysis, content writing, social media management, coding, programming etc. Through technical skills, employees will know how to technically do their jobs right.
- Soft Skills Development Training: It includes,
- Effective Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork/Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Internal and external conflict Resolution
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
Advantages and Benefits of Corporate Training & Professional Development Programs
Top companies invest in Corporate Training and Professional Development Programs for the betterment of organization as well as employees.
- Increased Profit: Training and development programs lead to improve profit for the company and make it economically strong.
- Effective Training and Development programs can Reduce Employee Turnover. By proving conferences, roundtable discussion, web-oriented training, and employee management training services, the organization can reduce employee turnover.
- Deeper Talent Succession Pipeline: Marcep Inc. offers you the best Professional Development training through which an employee get deep knowledge in a particular field.
- Enhance Company Reputation and Profile: To develop your employer brand and make your company a prime consideration for mid-career changes, Company should have strong and successful training strategy.
- Attract New Talent: Through ongoing training activities, you can improve your employee’s knowledge about the industry as well as attract better talent from the start. At the same time, it gives you good business image.
- Provide Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Keep up with Industry Changes: As industries are constantly changing, to keep up with industry changes one should update with the changes to avoid being left behind. This the responsibility of any leader to keep staff’s skills and knowledge are up-to-date.
- Be Aware of Latest Technology Development: The new technologies are being updated all the time and so it is not sufficient to attend one training session. An employee needs regular training to take place to ensure that employees are using all the technologies.
- Maintain Knowledge and skills, and Addressing Weakness: A training programs allow you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve and helps to bring all the employees to a higher level.
- Improve Employee Satisfaction and Morale: The investment in training programs that a company makes shows employees that they are valued and helps to create a supportive workplace.
- Increase productivity and adherence to quality standards: To increase the productivity of employees, every organization should invest in training courses to ensure company turnover and potential market share.
When should you Train the Employees?
Employees need training on the regular basis. The time they join the company until they leave. Corporate training companies help the organization to meet their mission and enhance the skills of employees.
Here are following cases in which employees need training.
- If the employees are fresher in the company
- If we find any weakness within a current employees
- Before starting any new project, an employee should have a thorough knowledge of the project.
- Before marketing of any new Product and service in the market.