Top corporate training companies in Mumbai India, offering soft skills training, behavioral training, leadership development, organizational development and developing future leaders.
“Soft Skills” are personal attributes that enhance an individual’s interaction skills, social skills, individual’s interaction skills, job performance skills, career prospects, and character traits that enable people to perform a certain type of task or activity, and achieve their goal. “Soft skills” are a cluster of productive personality traits that characterize one's relationships in a milieu which includes social graces, negotiation, ability to give and gain feedback, communication skills, presentation skill, optimism, common sense, personal habits, time management, teamwork, and leadership traits.
2. Various Techniques to Boost your Soft Skills.
Soft skills are sometimes referred to as professional skills as these are personality-driven. In most competitive job markets, Recruitment criteria do not stop at technical ability, Soft Skills are equally important to crack a job interview. It also helps in facing external customers, client interaction, and interaction with colleagues effectively. Here are few techniques to improve Soft skills.
• Communication Skills is Key: Interpersonal communication is a backbone of all soft Skills. The ability to impart and exchange information, messages or information whether it’s through emails and phone calls. Some ways to improve this skill include:
i. Build a relationship with the employees and acknowledge everyone’s presence in the room.
ii. Be aware of your body language.
iii. Improve your writing skills and always proofread before hitting the “send” button.
iv. Conduct Meetings and Seminars to analyze recent changes in productivity, sales, and technologies.
• Teamwork Soft Skills: Teamwork is the cooperation between the individual working on the same project or a task. Here are some simple ways to work as a team:
I. As per the project requirement and client, specification split up work evenly.
II. Keep an open mind.
III. Communication should be open, honest, and respectful.
IV. Team members have a strong sense of belonging to the group and always praise when possible.
• Sharpen Your Creative skills: Creativity is the valuable trait in the modern marketplace to fill the company with potential. Creativity creates innovation, and innovation making the impossible possible. Some ways to improve this skill include:
I. Switch up your work environment.
II. Train your Bran to generate the great idea to increase the productivity.
III. Make brainstorms a regular occurrence.
IV. Surround yourself with creative people for greater creative success.
• Accepting and Learning from Criticism: It is an important quality in an employee to know how to take criticism well? Be it project leader, HOD or CEO, Leaders always have a quality to deal with criticism and able of construct feedback whether it is positive feedback or negative feedback. Some ways to improve this skill include:
I. Listening up
II. Chill then act
III. Figure out why you’re defensive
IV. Turn negative things into a positive
V. Learn from others sharing their experience.
3. How Behavioral Skills Training is Different from Soft Skills Training:
“Behavioral skills” often fall under the general heading of good character, positive attitude at the workplace, maturity, instant decision making attitude, friendliness, and common sense. Here are some skills that must be learned and practiced.
• Effective Communication for workplace success.
• Conflict Resolution at a situation of imbalance and friction.
• Time Management to improve productivity in the shorter period of time.
• Stress Management/Resilience to fight through the heavier stress.
• Decision-Making is a good Leadership skill to make effective decisions.
• Commitment towards organizational.
• Great Leadership skills for project management and completion.
Soft Skill stands for the soft communication skills or interaction or that does involve enhancement of your capacity as an individual on certain aspects. Whereas Behavioral skills deal with how you interact with your Organization/Department and other employees of the human resource to include other departments.
Leadership Development Program expands the capacity of the individual to perform in leadership roles within organizations and provides the comprehensive solution that directly addresses your challenges through a unified approach. Leadership roles facilitate the execution of a company’s strategy Building alignment with its mission and winning mindshare. Some of the things you might gain from leadership development in your organization are:
• A satisfied customer who recommends your brand/Business to their friends that will help you to increase your brand value.
• A workforce who are excited and motivated to come to work due to opportunity for growth and development.
• Increase in productivity and profit as result of happy employees and customers.
• Through Leadership Skills and styles one can get the higher position in an organization e.g. Project manager, President, Head of Department.
• A plan to keep the legacy you’ve worked so hard to build intact.
Soft skills Training companies in Mumbai India, soft skills training for professional engineers, soft skills training service provider in Mumbai, Soft Skills Training and Organizational Development