Leadership Skills and Leadership Styles Training Worldwide
A necessary skill in today’s business world is “Leadership skills and styles”. Leadership is the ability to motivate a group of people to act towards achieving a certain goal.
So let us see, what is Leadership?
A necessary skill in today’s business world is “Leadership”. Leadership skill and style is the ability to motivate a group of people to act towards achieving a certain goal. Leadership is the quality of influencing a group towards the achievement of a goal. According to John Ramstead “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another”. Whether one is an office manager, a project leader or Chief engineer, the best leaders know how to pick their battle? The most effective leadership is based on the innovative ideas of determining values, cultures, changes tolerance and employee motivation. A leader is a person who directly influences and inspire his subordinators for efficient performance towards a business. By attending Marcep's Leadership Training Programs, a responsible and powerful leader can create an opportunity for their employees.
1) Effective ability to Lead:
It is very important to find the best leader in top organization or companies who can lead the team in absence of high authorized orders. Most of the great leaders have the passion for building and leading an elite team. By engaging employee and inspiring their adoption of a new way of working, a leader can create the significant impact on their productivity and business growth. In Talking about the Leadership Style of
- Telling (what, how, when, where to do certain various tasks and achieve a goal),
- Cooperating and Participating
- Ability to Boost sell of an organization
- Accountable (In any organization, In any case of failure leaders are one who takes the responsibility).
- Delegating (Cooperation, Support & little direction).
2) Powerful & Effective Communication Skills:
Effective communication skills are an important component of any leader in the small organization. All the great leaders are excellent communicators. The leader should have clear communication skill So that he/she can describe the company vision to their employees or team member and facilitate office conversations. In organization leaders always hire the right people for Customer Services who better know how to work with the customers and can represent their company in front of valuable customers. A leader should know to communicate with all elements of the organization, which includes employees, managers, customers, and investors.
Powerful Communication Skill is a key to leadership Success:
- Great Leader, Great Adaptive Style: Effective communication is key to any organization success. Regardless of whether you’re talking about organization, sports, news or military, great leaders are the first-rated communicators. Leaders must be able to adapt based on the group they are communicating with on a particular topic.
- Effective Listening & Leadership: a good leader must be a good communicator and Good Listener as well.
- Clear Verbal Communication Skills: Mostly people do not listen attentively, in that case, this is leaders responsibility to speak as clearly and effectively as possible. Before going to the meeting leader must clarify the goal of the communication, Deliver message effectively, Keep an open mind to receive the message, take corrective action as necessary.
3) Relationship Building:
Working on a particular project needs a mutual affiliation or connection between employees or group of people in an organization. A project manager or leader is the only person who is responsible for delivering that project on time. For that, a leader should schedule the time to build the relationship, should be positive, and listen actively to a group meeting. The leader must trust team members to form a powerful bond that helps you work and communicate more effectively. A good relationship can be formed by mutual respect, open communication, and Welcoming diversity to accomplish the goals/objectives of the projects.
Importance of Relationship Building:
- Build an effective team to accomplish the goals/objectives of the projects even when timelines are short.
- With the help of collaboration of project teams, Plan the execution process of the project, project stages, risk management, value management.
- When colleagues work well together, it improves productivity, morale and overall quality of product and services.
4) Leadership Styles Development & Strategy Planning:
Strategy planning is an organization’s process of defining its strategy, execution process or Flow of project, direction and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. In this process a leader can play an important role in setting priorities, focus energy & resources strengthen operation, ensuring that team members and stakeholders are working towards the goal. The leader can set different frameworks and methodologies for strategic planning and team management.
- Planning, Analyzing and Categorizing: A great leader must analyze the project or client requirement and then categorize the project according to their needs and after that assigning the project to the employees according to their role.
- Strategy Documentation: where high-level strategy is planned and developed and a basic project strategy plan is documented.
- Strategy Execution: In this process team leader decides the operational activities and recourses the required.
- Evaluation & Management Planning Phase: In this phase ongoing refinement and evaluation of performance, environment, communication, culture, data reporting, and other strategic management issues.
5) Conflict Management & Resolutions:
Conflict management is a process, occur at the workplace in which leader limits the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of conflicts. During this process, the employee can enhance their skill, learning and group outcomes. How will leader resolve team conflict?
- To resolve the chances of conflict leader can choose to ignore it, take action about it, blame someone for it or deal with it through hints and suggestions and attempt to reach a resolution through common techniques like negotiation or compromise.
- A leader can maintain and balance their team by resolving conflict when it happens.